Air Florida Helicopter Tours, Orlando, FL
See Orlando from a Whole New Perspective
No matter if you live in, or simply plan to visit the area of Orlando, chances are you are discovering new things to do and places to go each day. Flying in a helicopter, in one of the reasonably priced helicopter tours, is a truly unique experience you should not miss.
There are a number of different tours to choose from, with one taking you right over all of the action in Orlando – International Drive, where you are able to see Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World and more.
Once you arrive at the Air Florida Helicopter Charters location, you will be greeted by an energetic and friendly staff. There is a large selection of different flights to choose from, what they cover and how long they cost. The fact is that the majority of the flights are not necessarily considered cheap, but there is a flight that is only $20 per person; however, it only lasts for three minutes. The other rides are longer, but will vary based on where exactly you go and what you want to see.
Once in the air, you will definitely want to have your cameras ready as you will be soaring high above a unique part of the Orlando area.
There are nine different tours to choose from, which include:
- A mile that spans eight miles over The Pointe, Rosen Centre Hotel, Peabody Hotel, the Orange County Convention Center, Discovery Cove and Sea World. This tour costs $20 a person.
- This tour allows you to escape to the Island of Adventure and Universal Studios. This is a 10 mile trip where you will get to see the largest Playplace in any McDonald’s location.
- This is a combination of tour one and two and one of the most popular options offered.
- This tour will take you directly over Gatorland, for a bird’s eye view of literally hundreds of alligators, as well as other popular attractions that are located at the southern end of the ever-popular International Drive.
- This tour takes you directly over some of the most popular Disney attractions, such as: Downtown Disney, Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Sport Complex and more. You will also fly over Lake Buena Vista and Discovery Cove.
- Choosing this tour will provide you with a cityscape view of Orlando, featuring Lake Eola.
- The 30 mile trip that is offered here will take you over Sea World, Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, E.P.C.O.T. Center and more.
- This tour allows you to experience everything from Tour 7, as well as a tour of the downtown portion of Orlando.
- This flight is the longest and most expensive, but will take you though the past, present and the future of Orlando, Florida. You will fly over the third biggest lake in all of Florida, Lake Apopka, where you will likely see bald eagles, osprey, alligators and more.
If a helicopter tour sounds appealing to you, visit www.airfloridahelicopter.com or visit the location at 8990 International Drive in Orlando.
Subscribe to our newsletter