WHAT'S GOING ON IN ORLANDO IN JANUARY
What’s On, When & Where
January in Orlando, Kissimmee and Central Florida – What’s On, When & Where
Florida BBQ Festivals in January:
- Lake Firefighter Charity Chilli Cook Off & BBQ Comp – Leesburg – January 28th-29th 2022
- Lakeland Pig Fest – January 28th 2022
See full details in our Central Florida BBQ Guide
Sunset Walk Entertainment
If you are staying in one of our vacation homes, Sunset Walk is almost on your doorstep! Located just off the US-192 at Margaritaville Orlando Resort, you’ll find plenty of restaurants, stores and entertainment.
- Show Car Saturday Nights – 4-10pm
Every Saturday, vintage cars from 1987 or earlier line up to share the love for these classic beautifies. There’s a live DJ and party atmosphere too, followed by live music.
- Car & Truck Show – Sunday January 9th 2022 – 11am to 2pm
- Classic cars and trucks collectors from all eras showcase their vehicles. DJ Don pumps out classic rock music
- Sunset Live – Fridays & Saturdays – 7-11pm
Head to Promenade Plaza Stage for regional bands every Friday and Saturday from 6pm to 9pm
- The Market at The Promenade at Sunset Walk – Saturdays – 4pm – 8pm featuring local Craft and Specialty Vendors from across Central Florida.
- Live Music – several bars and restaurants in Sunset Walk offer live entertainment from local artists. Check the calendar of events for updates.
- Pets on The Promenade – Sunday January 23rd 2022 – see full details below
Where: Sunset Walk at Margaritaville, 3251 Margaritaville Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Web: Sunset Walk Events
SeaWorld Three Kings Celebration
SeaWorld Orlando celebrate this cherished tradition of Latin cultures.
Enjoy live entertainment including Tale of the Three Kings, Sea of Trees and Meet Rudolph and Friends.
There will be plenty of Latin flair when it comes to food and drink too. Items such as papas rellenas (fried stuffed potatoes), empanadas (chicken or beef), arepas (grilled cornmeal pancake filled with cheese), and bacalaitos (codfish fritters) will be available. Wash it down with frozen coquitos and frozen sangria.
When: January 6th 2022
Where: SeaWorld Orlando