SEA LIFE ORLANDO
360 Ocean Tunnel
Explore EVERYTHING under our ocean without without even getting wet! Watch as fish, sharks, turtles, and eels swim above, beneath, and all around you. Make sure to say hello to Chely, our rescued green sea turtle, while you are exploring!
SEA LIFE Orlando is taking all possible steps to continue to ensure the safety and well being of our guests, staff, and creatures as needed.
Safety measures include:
- In accordance with local government ordinances, face coverings must be worn over your mouth and nose by all guests 2-years and older.
- Implementing enhanced cleaning regimens throughout the area and increased cleaning and sanitizing of stations.
- Hand sanitizing stations will also be available and our staff are washing their hands thoroughly on a regular regimen.
- We will be limiting capacity in-line with government recommendations.
- During your visit, SEA LIFE Orlando is only accepting contactless payment methods and the use of debit/credit cards to combat the spread of COVID-19. Please do not visit the attraction if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, living with someone who is, or if you are feeling ill.
SEA LIFE ORLANDO is requiring the use of face coverings in accordance with county requirements. Face coverings must be worn over mouth and nose. Those 2 years old or younger, or who have a health condition that would get worse if a mask is worn are exempt from this requirement.