PLAN YOUR VISIT TO THE APOLLO/SATURN V CENTER
Return to the Moon! The Apollo/Saturn V Center is open again on March 15, 2021. Complimentary transportation reservations can be made at the visitor complex on the day of your visit on a first come, first served basis. Reservations are limited.
At the center, witness the size and scale of the Saturn V moon rocket, and feel the emotion of the Apollo era with a captivating collection of experiences and artifacts. Step outside to reflect in the Moon Tree Garden or view launchpads across the Banana Creek. Below, view the steps you need to know to reserve transportation to this must-see exhibit.
While Reservations Are Required, The Exhibit Is
INCLUDED WITH ADMISSION
The Apollo/Saturn V Center is included with admission to the visitor complex. Buy daily admission or an annual pass to gain entry. Daily admission and transportation reservations are limited in order to promote social distancing. Advanced daily admission purchases are highly encouraged. Transportation reservations are available on the day of your visit on a first come, first served basis.
The Apollo/Saturn V Center is behind NASA gates and can only be accessed by reserving transportation on visitor complex buses. A limited number of reservations are available on a first come, first served basis. Upon entering the visitor complex:
- Reserve transportation for your group using a self-service kiosk or via your mobile device. Self-service kiosks will be available at the Bus Boarding entrance.
- Departure times are available every half hour until two hours prior to closing.
- Guests with large parties, disabilities or mobility devices may see an associate for booking.
- Advanced registrations are not available. Reservations can only be made while at the visitor complex.
For the health and safety of guests, reservations are required and open at 10 AM daily. Reservations are limited: arrive early to save your seat.
GO TO BUS BOARDING
Navigate to Bus Boarding at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time. Bus Boarding is located near The Space Shop. For guests’ health and safety, the following procedures are in place:
- Prior to boarding, groups will be asked to follow social distancing markings. Reservations are required to minimize queuing.
- Bus capacity has been reduced to promote social distancing.
- Guests are required to wear a mask during the entire trip.
- Guest seating will be staggered to promote social distancing.
- Buses are cleaned after transporting each group, with an additional cleaning at the end of the day.
- Reservations are limited. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
For more information on our health and safety procedures, visit the Trusted Space page.